VISION & MISSION
To establish ST. Joseph’s High School as a world class centre of learning, a leader in imparting joyful, relevant, and value based education to each child and to ensure complete fulfilment of the aspirations of all stakeholders.
We are committed to the mission of a value based holistic education and to form our students to become agents of change, respecting all cultures, religions, language and above all recognise the unique image and likeness of the Creator in every individual. We strive to develop in our students qualities of head and heart which will make them an honour to humankind and enable them to face the challenges of life and to become vibrant and responsible citizens of our country.
- Students and parents are the primary beneficiaries of our services.
- Our activities and programmes must revolve around the children and contribute to their growth and learning.
- To train and encourage Teachers to develop competence and commitment.
- Constant up gradation of school environment characterised by love and compassion.
- Children should never be deprived of opportunities, facilities and experiences that have greater bearing on their lives.
- To uphold the rule of law and our duties towards nation building.
- No discrimination will be made in the name of caste, creed, race, status or gender.
- Respect for the planet and inculcation of environmental values.