The school management recognises the important role facilities and infrastructure play in the life of children during their school years . A broad –based lay-out of infrastructure encompasses class-rooms ,libraries laboratories ,toy room,Language facilitation centre and skating ,squash ,table –tennis and rifle shooting .Regular programme in yoga ,Judo, dramatics is also an integral part of our curriculum . We lay equal emphasis in developing interest and skill in vocal and instrument music and dance both in Indian Classical and western forms.
Some of the special attractions are:
- Green Campus-Green Practices
- State-of- the-art science, biotechnology & language Lab
- Facilities for a no. of indoor and outdoor activities.
- Strong International Linkages.
- Friendly and welcoming environment
- Happy children and committed teachers.